Selected Body Type
Service Utility Van
Manufacturers and Lines
Body Types and Lines
Service Utility Van
Save money in fuel costs with the Aerocell van body. Designed with 3D CAD software, the Aerocell continues and enhances the lines of the cutaway van, creating a sleek look that allows smooth, quiet air flow. The result is substantial fuel savings… up to 20% better than conventional truck bodies have been reported by customers. That can mean thousands of dollars saved over the life of your truck! And all Unicell bodies are backed by a five year limited warranty.
The Aerocell CW features capacities up to 500 cubic feet, the Aerocell CW can handle heavy loads – up to 3,700 pounds – yet its cab-width size is slim enough for tight city streets and narrow driveways. It’s fuel-efficient!
With its aerodynamic shape, Aerocell CW will help save you time and money at the pump.
Now available on Chevrolet, GMC, and Ford cutaway single rear wheel chassis.
The Aerocell Transit makes for a beautiful, fuel efficient and quiet vehicle that is also tough, functional and versatile — suitable for many applications.
This Body is currently only produced for the 10,360 GVWR Chassis.
- Standard Equipment List:
- One piece fiberglass outer shell
- Glossy white gel coat exterior finish
- Rub rail
- Fiberglass rear doorframe with steel sill protection
- Translucent, leakproof skylight
- LED ceiling light with rear timer switch
- 3/8? full height plywood lining
- Premium quality roll-up rear door
- Non-slip galvanized steel rear step bumper
- Two rear grab handles
- Pine floor
- Galvanized steel under structure
- Weatherproof wiring system
- LED exterior lights
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Traditionally styled for maximum cubic capacity, function, and all-around-town drivability, Unicell’s ClassiCube is the original in our line of one piece molded fiberglass truck bodies. Thousands of this model have gone to work all over North America.
- Pro-Class Dump Body Features:
- Horizontal Lines and Gussets Have Smooth Rounded Corners for a Classy Modern Appearance
- Body Sides are Constructed of (2) Sheets of 10 ga Steel for Unsurpassed Strength and Durability
- Double Wall Sides Form a Fully Boxed Top Rail and Include 45º Sloped, Dirt Shedding Subrails
- The 94” Wide Body is Fully Welded and Made of 10 ga Steel Throughout
- Exclusive Quick-Latch® Tailgate Latching System Makes Tailgate Operations Simple and Easy
- The Body Understructure is Built with 3” Structural Steel Channels Spaced Every 12” and Supported by 5” Structural Channel Longitudinals
- High Lift Capacity Scissor Hoist with Factory Installed Body Prop is Standard Equipment
A true workshop on wheels, the ergonomically designed Workport provides both an exceptional and functional way to service your customers. A stand up interior height, heavy duty door hinges and integrated rear access ladders are just a few aspects customers favor.
The exterior compartments provide ease of access with the convenience of available power locks to keep valuable cargo secure at the push of a button. The flexible Workport can be tailored to your specific needs with available shelving, lighting, accessibility, cargo control and many other features to make this product truly unique to your line of work.